Just came home from chalet. Slept less than 3 hrs. Was busy chiong-ing the japanese drama, Beach Boys II, with steph and chuifong. Were so into it that we even gave our supper a miss, as in, we stayed in the chalet to watch the vcds while the rest walked to the 3 bustops-far 24-hr coffeeshop to eat. The 3 of us then went to the Cheers nearby to buy some cookies, drink and cup noodle. Continued watching till 6 plus. In the meantime, I was playing mahjong with them. Was not on the lucky streak, kept losing. Hais. Mahjong's not for me I guess. Haha. But won quite alot on the blackjack game. Hehe. Arnd 6a.m, i was really tired so i gave up on the last vcd and went upstiars to sleep while steph just keep watching. Had to woke up at 9a.m as we were supposed to check out at 10am.
Had lots of fun. Esp the time when we, girls, locked the guys outside the chalet and they even pretended to be some shutter-ghost to scare us. Haha. Will really miss the time we, 4c, had together. Although we'll be going different ways, but I hope that we can still keep in contact and have many many more gatherings! I LOVE 4c!!
Hais, after all these days of fun, tmr i will have to work le. Got a job through my godma's daughter's husband's sister's husband's sister. I'm dead serious. The relationship is just so complicated. Got wanyi and Mel to go with me as i thought that they might want to work. The Auntie Trivian there was friendly. She was also confused by the person who recommended me the job and ended saying that "Oh, you're my bro's friend's friend's friend ar?" Sooo cuuttee!!